Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Ultrasound

I had an ultrasound yesterday and I seem to be having a big baby! The tech asked if the father was tall. Why? Because she measured the baby appears to be at 37.5 weeks instead of 36! She thinks the baby is already 6 lbs 12 oz. Normally at this stage the baby would gain a pound a week. That could mean a 10 lb (plus) baby!

Besides that the baby had a perfect ultrasound (I always did like tests - so maybe my genes are in there). Lots of movement, as always, and it was difficult to get all the pics.

Now I'm kind of hoping for an early labour.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: