Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Even Bad Golf is Fun

To celebrate Father's Day and my birthday (because I love my dad so much I decided to come into this world to coincide with a day to celebrate him), my dad and I finally got in a game of golf.

Monday started out looking pretty bad weather wise. They were calling for rain. That would not have been good since we had already rescheduled this game. But, the weather did hold out and we had beautiful weather on the course.

Unfortunately, we did not have a beautiful game. Dad had a couple of great holes, but we also seemed to have some bad ones to go along with that. But, the beer girl was by numerous times and that made up for everything.

I had not had a good day at work, so I am hopeful that that is what caused my extremely bad performance.

We then had dinner at the Devil's Harp to cap off our great evening. Thanks for a great birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they actually have a beer girl on the course? Nice!