Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wonderland

Christi and I had a great time at Wonderland. Beautiful weather and short lines. The longest line we had to stand in was about 30 mins. That was for White Water Canyon. I haven't been on that ride for a long time because the line is always too long.

Our first ride of the day was Top Gun. I don't know why I stand in line for this one. It's definitely not one of my favourites. But, it is the first ride when I get there so I can't seem to resist. We checked out the new Tomb Raider ride. It's kinda of cool going through the ride lying down, especially when flipping upside down. My favourite is still the Psychlone. Christi and I went on that ride twice. We also hit a number of water rides and were soaked for most of the day. A ton of fun!

My friend Karen had her last day at work this week before going on maternity leave. We went out for lunch at this Indian pancake place. Huge amounts of food! A whole year without Karen at work :( But, soon a new baby for me to spoil.

Friday night my friends Lisa, Mohsen and Anna came to Mississauga for dinner for my birthday (it just keeps going). We had an excellent dinner! After they dropped me off, I decided to head out to Crocodile Rock to go dancing. I was so in the mood to dance. It's odd going to a bar by yourself. But, I found some people to dance with and had a great time.


Saturday I was supposed to go on the Ride for Sight to Trenton. Unfortunately, my friend Tim was in a car accident and couldn't ride his motorcycle (concussion). Feel better soon Tim!

Today I am hoping to head down to Toronto for the Pride parade and to watch the Portugal / Netherlands soccer game at Mohsen and Anna's. Looks like it should be a great day for the parade.

No comments: