Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, June 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Lindsay

It is yet another sister's birthday. This time it is my sister Lindsay's birthday. Actually, her birthday was yesterday, but I had no access to a computer to blog it.

From what I hear she had a very exciting birthday, full of drunken escapades! I haven't seen two of my sisters in forever. I saw Lindsay last July and I don't remember the last time I saw Jaime :(. I miss them. I'm hoping they will join me for my birthday and that all three of my sisters will be there.

Have a great birthday girlie!

No comments: