Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, June 15, 2007

Blah

I am having a completely blah day. I left work early yesterday because I just felt blah. Today I feel even worse. I swear my medication doesn't help at all.

I just want to go home and sleep.

Plus people are very annoying today. Probably due to me feeling very blah.

I have some documentation I want to get done before I leave but I can't seem to be able to get the one manager to sign off on it. Once she does I'm heading out of here, I hope.

I'm heading to Goderich for my cousin Michelle's wedding tomorrow. I kind of want to go home so that I can be in a good mood for tomorrow. Plus, I have golf with my dad for father's day and I don't think it would be good to be in this mood when I go over to Sue's house.

On Monday morning I'm heading to Toronto for a consultation for laser eye surgery. In a couple of weeks I may be able to see without my glasses. I haven't been without glasses or contacts since I was in grade 6. I think my freakout may be overpowered by my excitement about seeing when I wake up in the morning.

No comments: