Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

100 Memorable Movie Scenes

I just found this website (IMDB has some awesome links).

http://film.guardian.co.uk/100filmmoments/0,,76993,00.html

I've only read the top 10 so far (I kind of wish I had of started at the end). My dad will love #7 (as do I) and Jason will love #6. I have to agree with #1. The stories behind the scenes are great. I'm hopeful that my favourite will make the list (I'll keep you posted).

So far I have seen the movies in the list, I hope this will not lead to more movies that I want to see.

What does everyone else think?

No comments: