Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, January 29, 2007

Flooring

My dad was here today for dinner and we headed out to look at flooring. He is going to help me install laminate flooring so that I can finally get rid of the hideous pink carpeting (woo hoo)! We actually bought half of it (it was on sale, but they didn't have enough so Dad is picking up the rest next week at another home depot). I am so excited. I can not wait until the carpet is gone. I will definitely have a 'so long to the pink carpet' party when we are done. I think I may keep one small scrap so we can burn it at the party.

While he was here, Dad also helped hang some new paintings for me. My friend Dorie is super creative and did some painting for me. Aren't they beautiful? (The picture is against my red wall.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting rid of the pink carpeting. I look forward to the celebratory partay. :-)