Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, January 29, 2007

Out of the Blue

I almost fell out of my chair while checking my mail today. An email from Liz (and Michelle). They hadn't fallen off the face of the earth, or lost my email address, or decided I was evil incarnate (well, I don't actually know about that one).

Liz has once again come up with an amazing trip idea. For my last trip with Liz and Michelle you would have to go back to the very first blog entry to see my trip to Newfoundland. It was awesome.

Well this time they have their sights set on Nunavut. How cool is that? So, of course, I want to go. One small problem. They leave on the day of my brother's wedding. I'm not speaking with my brother right now, but that doesn't mean I don't want to be at his wedding. It does mean that I looked into options of flying out of London first thing in the morning after the wedding.

I guess this means I need to start tightening that proverbial belt and save some money. This will not be a cheap trip, but it will be a once in a lifetime experience. Wish me luck. I can not wait to add a Nunavut postcard to my collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I must say brava to you Melanie...that's what, 4 blog posts in as many days? Impressive, after you went so long without. hahaha