Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Kitties

Today the kitties are 6 years old. I thought they were five, but I was wrong. As always Jason (not my brother) sent out an email to remind everyone of the bday celebrations. Six! Wow, how time flies.


Placenta Head is just as bad as ever. He really likes to scratch my new couch (which means it is still covered in the plastic it was delivered in to keep him off of it). Bad kitty. But, he is such a suck and so cute that I forget how bad he is (until he jumps on my head at 2:30am).



Noke (Princess Mononoke) is also becoming very cuddly in her old age. She isn't near as scared as she used to be. But, she still does hide on occassion (especially when there are children around).



I meant to go out and buy them treats today, but I forgot (to buy gifts, not about the birthday).



So, once again, Happy 6th Birthday to my babies!

No comments: