Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Snow!!

Yay, I love snow. It is so pretty outside. It's funny how the weather can affect your mood. I have this perma grin on my face today because there is snow outside. Even with the pain in my stupid ovary I can't help but smile when there is snow outside. This global warming thing better end (all of you stop destroying the environment) so that we can go back to our normal seasons.

Have fun with the snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It is quite pretty, isn't it? I was mesmerized myself this afternoon. Let's hope everyone is nice tomorrow morning as they try to get to work in the snow! haha