Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sisters

This past weekend I was able to get together with two of my three sisters. Unfortunately, Rach was not able to join us. Her guy (current or ex, I'm never sure), Steve, had to have back surgery so she has been run pretty ragged taking care of him. I'm hoping that the recovery is going well.

Lindsay, Jaime and their respective others, Dave and Sami, and I met up for dinner and a night of playing pool down on the Lakeshore. We have decided to try and get together every month. There was too long there when I didn't get to see them at all. As always I was pretty inconsistent with my pool playing. I made some great shots and really blew it on others. But, either way I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again. We are thinking bowling or the cottage (for snowboarding and skating) next. I'm hopeful that we can go to the cottage. I really want to get Jaime out on the slopes. She says no way. But, that's kind of how Lindsay felt the first time and now she loves it. Either way, it should be fun.

No comments: