Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The States

So, I ended up in the states this morning. Apparently I was really tired. I knew that I was falling asleep while driving, but I didn't realize that it would lead to me missing my exit. I went over the bridge, through US customs where they let me turn around and then had to explain to Canadian customs that I was really only over in the states for a total of 30 seconds.

Needless to say, I was late for work today. Not by much, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is TOO FUNNY! You definitely work in a place where it doesn't pay to miss your exit off the highway. ;-) I would only end up in Markham, but you got all the way to another country! Good thing the passport rules for travel by car aren't being inforced yet, cuz that could've been nasty. Mwah haha.