Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my dad's birthday. I'm hanging out in London and tonight we are all heading to Stratford for a trivia tournament.

Last night a blast from the past came over to my dad's place. A friend of Jason's from high school is dating Rach's friend Steve's sister. Small world! So, Jamie (Jason's friend) and Christine (Steve's sister) live in London and came over for a visit. Jamie looks the same as ever and it was cool to do the Goderich reminiscing thing.

I hope my dad has a great birthday.

No comments: