Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rogers

Today I hate Rogers!

The remote for my digital cable died. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to deal with your cable box without a remote? Apparently I have a defective remote. It has been defective since Friday night. I can not access anything that I taped to my PVR. So, I can't watch last night's Prison Break (I was at an aquafit class when it was on). I can't even tell if it actually taped. Luckily I was home to see 24 (how sad is that I am upset about the fact that I can't access my television shows - I will try not to think about how sad that is).

Really why I'm mad at Rogers is because of their technical support. I dislike their voice recognition system immensely. The guy's voice is so infuriating. I really just want to get through to technical support and it takes forever.

No comments: