Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Prison Break

This television season is really harming my sleeping. Between Prison Break, 24, Lost and reading 'In Cold Blood' I am having the worst nightmares.

I finished 'In Cold Blood'. Excellent book, very well written. Of course, since seeing Capote, I probably visualized some of the scenes differently than I would have if I had never seen the movie. Now I'm reading 'Harriet the Spy'. I never read this as a kid, and every once in awhile I like to read those kids books. It's okay.

The biker murders in Ontario have freaked me out. So, I've been reading lots of different articles. My favourite was the one from the states that said 5 men had been arrested. Always good when the newspapers get their facts straight. The day after the murders the Toronto Star had a side bar of all the mass killings in Canada (not Ontario, Canada) and somehow Picton (the guy in BC) isn't in the list. Now, I'm not quite sure how they missed the biggest mass murder in Canada but hey I'm not a writer. My dad thought it might be because he was still on trial, but this weekends murder was in the list. Hmm, curious.

No comments: