Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, April 24, 2006

Suzuki

Please check out this article:
http://ca.entertainment.yahoo.com/s/22042006/2/entertain-suzuki-hopes-autobiography-inspire-canadians-become-environmentalists.html

I love David Suzuki! I can't wait to read his new book.

Currently, I'm reading 'Reefer Madness'. Yep, it's about drugs. Actually, it's about the American black market (including drugs). Oh the government makes me laugh and makes me cry.

This weekend I hung out with a recent grad from Waterloo. We walked around downtown in the rain and finally found a pool hall. Oh my pool game is so bad lately. I definitely need to get out there and practice.

No comments: