Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, July 30, 2007

Anti - Depressants

So, my perscription ran out for my anti-depressants today and my doctor won't renew them unless I go in and see him. Well, I don't have time to go in and see him since I work in Niagara Falls now. I know in the past when I've forgotten to take my drugs I break out in a weird hive like rash and I become extremely dizzy (side effects of the drug that do not go well with an iron deficiency). I was hoping to go off of the drugs, but they say to do it gradually. So, this should be super interesting. I may end up hurting someone at work tomorrow or becoming extremely emotional and crying all day. I'll keep you posted on what happens. Doctors are fun!

No comments: