Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finished Harry Potter

I finished the final Harry Potter today. My cousin was right, about 400 pages of 'what are we going to do', 'we're going to die', blah, blah, blah and then about 100 pages that were well written and very interesting. Except for one major mistake. I can't really say anything about it on here since a bunch of my friends haven't read the book yet. I'll have to go chat with them to see if they caught it as well.

I'm glad it is over. I have not been that impressed with the writing for the past few books. The problem is that the end is always really good and makes you want to read the next. If only the first part of the books was as good as the rest.

1 comment:

gollumullog said...

Read "His Dark Materials" series by Phillip Pullman. Much better books in my opinion.