Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, July 13, 2007

My New Vision Status

I had my first optometrist appt since my surgery (well, really it was the second, but the day after the surgery they just checked to make sure it was okay and that I was okay to drive and it wasn't with my optometrist).

When my dr found out who did my surgery he was in awe! I had heard the my surgeon was one of the first in Canada and had been performing laser eye for about ten years. I didn't realize that he was one of the people to start TLC. Very cool.

My doctor said it was one of the best surgeries he had ever seen and that I should be very happy! which of course, I am. Currently I have 20/15 (better than 20/20) eyesight. They really over-corrected my left eye (apparently I kept really focusing in the testing beforehand with that eye). But, that is normal and it should recorrect itself back to 20/20 over the next while.

I thought my eyes were pretty good, but to have the doctor confirm those findings was super great. Definitely worth all the money I spent!

No comments: