Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wicked - Finished At Last

My reading has really taken a downturn this past year. Since I hardly ever walk anymore I don't read as much (for those of you not aware, I read and walk at the same time). Today I actually walked to work (5.5 km) and started reading the new Harry Potter. Boy did that feel good! This means that I finally finished reading Wicked. Last December a group of us went to see the play and it was amazing. I decided that I wanted to read the book. Well, it took a while to get into the story. I finally did and it was definitely a good book, but it was a tad long. I am extremely impressed with how they took the book and turned it into a play. I really liked the ideas in the book. Very political and definitely makes you think about only hearing one side of the story.

No comments: