Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hating the Job

I need to find a new line of work, I think. Either that, or I have to find a company where they challenge me.

I was so ready to quit today. I am so frustrated with the lack of communication. There is a possibility of a contract in Guelph. They were looking for someone immediately, but now it looks like they won't be hiring until September. By then I should know if I will feel comfortable with ending my contract early. December just seems so very far away.

No comments: