Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Attack of the Sevens

After reading Julia's (and her sister's) blog, I have decided to tag myself for the Sevens.

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
  1. See a ballet at the Bolshoi
  2. Learn to speak French
  3. Sail around the world
  4. Hike to base camp at Everest
  5. Visit the pyramids
  6. Actually jump out of a plane
  7. Go diving in the Caribbean
Seven Things I Can Not Do:
  1. Speak French fluently
  2. Reach the top shelf
  3. Sleep through the night
  4. Train my cats to not scratch the couch
  5. Swim by myself (stupid fear of water)
  6. Read Huckleberry Finn
  7. A slapshot
Seven Things that Attract Me To ... Mississauga
  1. My condo
  2. It's where my parents met
  3. It's where I was born
  4. It's close to Toronto, but I wish I was in Toronto
  5. Other than my condo, really there isn't anything that attracts me to Mississauga
Seven Things I Say
  1. Moron
  2. People are Stupid
  3. Buffy is not a dumb show
  4. Placenta Head Stop Scratching the Couch
  5. Placenta Head why do you have to be so bad?
  6. Wicked
  7. Boys are Stupid
Seven Good Books
  1. Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
  2. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
  3. Dune by Frank Herbert
  4. The Sarantine Mosaic by Guy Gavriel Kay
  5. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  6. It by Stephen King
  7. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Seven Good Movies
  1. Star Wars: A New Hope
  2. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
  3. Shag
  4. Slap Shot
  5. Pretty In Pink
  6. Gone With the Wind
  7. Bullit
Seven Blogs to Tag
Just like Julia and her sister, I don't know.
  1. Michelle and Andrew
  2. Jason - Gollum
  3. Jamie
  4. Marn and Paul
  5. Julia has already done her seven
  6. Lisa, if she ever gets her blog up and running
  7. I don't think I know seven people with blogs.

No comments: