Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Change, etc

So, on the change challenge I found 3 pennies today. Of course, I was with Julia and she found 12 cents. She is totally going to kick my ass on this challenge.

Julia and I had a nice lunch at Moxie's today. She is also the first person, besides my dad, to see my beautiful new floor. The apt is starting to get back to normal. I have a ton of stuff to give to goodwill. I really shouldn't be allowed to buy things.

I watched the BBC miniseries 'Pride and Prejudice' today. It was so good. Now, I know I had heard it was really good, but I was very impressed. Of course, the mother and Lydia were even more annoying on the screen than they were in the book. I really hate stupid people and stupid women even more. I was screaming at the tv for them to shut up. I'm now watching Jeopardy, yeah smart people.

No comments: