Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Best Investment

I had a meeting today to go over the project I'm working on. One of the guys in the meeting said that this was the best investment he had seen in awhile. Woo hoo. It is nice to hear that I'm doing a good job and will make people's jobs easier.

I had a 12 hour day yesterday. It was great. Yes, this is what I thrive on. Maybe I'm not suffering from depression, I'm just suffering from boredom. I was up early yesterday and today. I haven't had a 12 hour day since I was working at Nortel or when I did my first Heat implementation at ESI. I was missing that feeling when a project is ramping up and there are so many things to get done in a short period of time.

I am super tired today, though. The cats woke me up at 4am. Placenta Head has some how figured out how to scratch the couch with his new plastic claws. I swear he is going to give me a stroke or a heart attack.

No comments: