Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I Hate Microsoft

I finally took a look at my friend Marn's blog. She has a 'cute kid moment of the day' part to each of her posts. It is so cute. It's great to hear how they are doing.

But, what annoyed me was that I wanted to post a comment to her blog. Not easy, it took me over 25 mins and it erased what I wrote three times. Now, I'm not sure how much of that was the microsoft site and how much was stupid firefox browser (I hate that my brother put this as my default, as much as I'm not a fan of microsoft, explorer is way more keyboard friendly). So, Marn's blog site wouldn't let me leave a comment unless I signed up with an account (apparently you can not leave an anonymous comment). Then it wouldn't let me remove the web link that it set up for me. I would have put this website in, but no, it had to be a microsoft blog link. So stupid!

No comments: