Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Snowmobile Accident

One of the women that I used to play lacrosse with was killed this weekend while snowmobiling in Manitoba. I didn't know her very well, but I knew exactly who it was when I heard the news. She was always laughing and looked to be having a lot of fun out on the field whether she was reffing or playing.

She was unable to negotiate a turn and struck a tree and died from internal injuries. For those of you that do snowmobile, please be careful. I know it is the end of the season, but please remember for next year.

No comments: