Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, February 19, 2007

Boarding, Finally

Christi and I hit the slopes on Saturday for the first time this winter, finally. Christi and I have never gone skiing / snowboarding together before (she seemed to pregnant every winter, or some such thing :).

I was so out of shape, I only lasted a couple of hours. I forgot my knee brace and that was not a good thing. But, it was great to get out there. We went to Mount St. Louis and the conditions were amazing. It was an absolutely gorgeous day: sun, powder and not too cold.

I definitely want to get out there again soon. Anyone who wants to go, just let me know. I'm up for night boarding after work, or during the day on Saturdays.

No comments: