Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, February 16, 2007

Kitties

As many of you know I have a very bad cat named Placenta Head. He loves to scratch the furniture. I finally had to replace my mom's couch because he had destroyed it. So, I bought a new red couch that I love. Unfortunately, because he keeps scratching the new couch it has to be covered in plastic all the time.

My brother told me to check out 'soft paws'. I found some at the store last night. They are these little plastic claw caps. I glued them on to Placenta Head's feet last night. He was not happy with me. I didn't take the plastic off the couch (just in case), but the paws appear to be staying put.

I didn't attempt to put them on Noke yet. She's a little unhappy these days with all the flooring craziness going on.

Keep your fingers crossed that these work and that I can finally take the plastic off the couch!

No comments: