Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Office

Today I moved into my very first office. I have a door. It is all very exciting. I hope this means that my contract is getting extended.

It means that I no longer have to get the tech guys to open the door to the room I work in. I have a key to my office and can actual access this room. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you're own office? I'm quite jealous...although I do have a cubicle with a door on it, so I guess I shouldn't say too much. ;-) Have fun in your new office!