Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Things I've Learned

This weekend I learned a couple of things: Do not stop taking your meds and do not order anything deep fried from a place that has chicken wings on the menu (if you are a vegetarian).

I headed to Waterloo this weekend to visit Paul and Marny. It had been way too long. Their girls are so super cute (I didn't get any pictures this weekend, so here they are at their uncle's wedding). We had a great visit. They have a beautiful home and are expecting a new addition to their family (congratulations). I hope that it won't be so long between visits in the future.

We went out for dinner at a pizza place in Kitchener. I hadn't had a panzerotti in so long and it sounded so good. It was quite tasty, but shortly after eating it I felt pretty sick. It was probably deep fried in the same oil as the chicken wings and I think that is why I felt sick for the rest of the evening.

I woke up this morning extremely dizzy. I hadn't taken my anti-depressants for two days (first because I forgot and then because I thought was going to throw up - see above). So, I called the pharmacy and they confirmed that not taking my effexor would cause extreme dizziness if not taken for a few days. So, I had to miss my hockey practice, a super bowl party and my hockey game. I'm still a little dizzy, but I'm hopeful that I will be back to normal tomorrow.

I am so tired of feeling like crap all the time.

No comments: