Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, February 16, 2007

Books

I finally finished a book. I don't know what's going on with me, I haven't been reading a lot at all.

I finished reading Guy Gavriel Kay's new book, Ysabel. Not his best, but an excellent book none the less. I just started reading 'Sweetness in the Belly'. Lisa leant it to me and it is reminding me of The Kite Runner. I am really enjoying it. I think it reminds me of the kite runner because it is giving me background on a part of the world I don't really know anything about.

No comments: