Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Flooring

The pink carpet is almost completely gone. There is a small section left in my closet and that is it. It is amazing. My dad has done an awesome job and the flooring looks great.

We worked most of the weekend and part of this week. The living room, bedroom and kitchen are done.

Last night I finally finished removing the old linoleum. That was horrible. There were large sections where it just peeled off the floor, but the parts that were glued were not at all fun. Yes, that is how I spent my valentine's day: in the dust and dirt of removing linoleum.

All that is left is the breakfast nook, the back bedroom and my bedroom closet. I know the cats will be super happy when it is all done. I will have before and after pictures once the dust settles. My laptop is covered in dust.

No comments: