Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day (Belated)!

Last year at this time, Brian and I were breaking up. Well, actually, we broke up. So far, this has been a much better Valentine's. I was supposed to go to a Leaf game with the guy I'm dating, but it fell through (I wasn't really all that surprised). I did get an email wishing me a happy valentine's day, which was way better than the 'you're not a very nice person' email of last year.

I hope everyone had the Valentine's day they were hoping for.

No comments: