Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, February 02, 2007

Humans to Blame?

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 'Humans are most-likely to blame for global warming.' Who did they think was to blame? The monkeys? They needed to put together a study for this? This is what research money is going to? We are such a stupid race. I don't understand why I'm always surprised by the stupidity of the human race.

Let's not put money towards correcting the problem or teaching people on how to (hopefully) reverse the damage we have caused. No, let's put money towards figuring out (what everyone should already know) is that we are to blame.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/070202/world/france_climate_change_10

No comments: