Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Pink Carpet is No More

Ding Dong the carpet is gone!

I can't believe how much happier I feel with the carpet out of my house (maybe that is what caused my depression). My dad did an amazing job on the floors.

My condo is still a mess as I had no time to clean up this weekend. So, pictures will have to wait.

On Friday night I headed to Karen's after work for a night of Friday the 13th. I picked up some Indian takeout for us and some beer. Her baby, Spencer, is so cute. He has the biggest smile and boy does he love his bathtime. Once Spencer was down for the night, Karen and I dug into the food and put on the first installment of Friday the 13th. Karen got the DVD collection for Xmas. I couldn't believe the picture quality. I don't ever remember the movie looking that good. I think I may have to go out and get the collection for myself. We watched part 1 and part 2. The second part is way scarier than the first. Next time we will check out parts 3 (3D) and 4 (the first one I ever saw). Can't wait.

Saturday night I headed over to Christi's for a girls night. Tara, Christi and I played an 80s trivia game. I absolutely loved it (even when I was losing for the first half of the game). Movies, TV and music from the 80s, how can you go wrong (there were also events and sports questions - we didn't like those). Then we relaxed in the hot tub. All in all a good evening.

No comments: