Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Hate Rogers

So, Rogers has been bothering me to upgrade my modem for months. Of course, they did not make it easy for me to do this. The Rogers store near me is never open when I am home (except for movie rentals) so I could never pick up the new modem. Then when I got them to courier it, they used UPS that is also only open until 6pm (once again, does not help someone that works in the falls). And since they don't have hi-speed internet in the falls, I can't get the modem in one of the stores in Niagara.

Today, I was actually home on a Saturday so I went in and exchanged the modem. But, of course, it doesn't work with my wireless router. How surprising is that? So, now my wireless doesn't work. Way to go Rogers!

I hate them.

No comments: