Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, September 10, 2007

Little Criminals

I finished reading 'Lullabies for Little Criminals' last night. Lisa bought it for my for my birthday. I highly recommend this book. It's set in Montreal and pulled from the author's experiences.

I am giving up (for now) on finishing Lisey's Story. I've decided to give 'The Princess and the Goblin' a try. I read somewhere that this was one of J.R.R. Tolkien's favourite stories.

I'm trying to get back into reading, but I miss the walk to work when I could read on my way. Pretty difficult to do that while driving :) I should really spend more time here in the falls and walk to work from Gord's. I think I will have one morning like that.

No comments: