Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Must Study

I did not do as well at trivia last night as I did the week before. I missed the current events question on the Giller Prize. For the history round I was able to come up with the correct answer (Jesse James) for the epitaph given (I also guessed correctly for Winston Churchill's epitaph, but it wasn't our team's question). Other than that I did not do very well. The audio round this week was classical music and unless I danced ballet to it (which, really, was only Tchaikovsky - and that wasn't my question) I'm not that good at the classical (which means I need to get downloading!).

I've decided I need to find more time to check out websites, books and the news!

No comments: