Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, September 24, 2007

New TV Season

I watched my first new shows of the Fall 2007 season last night. I was able to watch Gossip Girl, Survivor: China and Beauty and the Geek.


Gossip Girl is a new show from the CW (which used to be The WB, which brought us Buffy, Angel and Veronica Mars). Kristen Bell is very welcome as the 'gossip girl' voice (I miss Veronica Mars). I think this will definitely be one of my guilty pleasures for the upcoming tv season.

On the weekend (I didn't actually publish this post when I started writing it) I watched the first episode of Prison Break season 3. Over the weekend I had read that the actress playing Sarah will not be back this season (as she had a baby). That sucks, I want her and Michael to get together!

Survivor: China made me really want to go back to China. No big surprises, there is a team that can't get their shit together and a team that seems to work well together.

Beauty and the Geek is another guilty pleasure (I do like those geeky guys). I was happy to see Nate back from last season with Jenny-Lee (sp?). There are definitely some very geeky guys on the season, but what I really like is that there is a geeky girl on the show this season!

This week more of the season premiers will be on: CSI and Grey's Anatomy.

No comments: