Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, September 24, 2007

Trivia Stats

I just received the stats from last week's trivia night. My team came out on top with the highest score. This is causing me some nervousness that it was all a fluke and I will fail miserably tonight. Hopefully the fates are on my side again tonight and we get some categories that I actually know something about. I will be really happy if there is no poetry this week (in last week's literature round they gave part of the poem and you had to name the poet). Last week no one did well at the poetry round. Unless it is Shakespeare I have no idea (even then I probably can't get the sonnets).

No comments: