Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, September 24, 2007

Lost Book

While in Goderich this weekend I lost the book I was reading. This is rather annoying. I only had about ten - twenty pages left. But, what I am most upset about is losing the bookmark. It was a bookmark that Christi gave to me for my birthday a couple of years ago and it is quite pretty (and talks about friendship).

I hunted all over my grandmother's house and my car, but no luck. I lose things all the time, but they normally show up in a place I have already looked. No such luck this time. I was reading it while walking back to my Grandma's on Saturday but that was the last time I saw it.

I've requested the book from the library and they have one on hand so I will hopefully get to pick it up tonight and finish. In the meantime I've gone back to reading 'Lisey's Story' by Stephen King. It is really uninteresting. I've taken to skipping whole passages of the story. This is not normal for me. I wonder what I'll read when I'm done 'reading' this book?

No comments: