Favourite Quote

The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tennis Anyone?

Last night I played my first game of tennis, ever. That's right: ever. I've been out on a tennis court before, but never played an actual game. There are a group of us at work (yes, there is something about my job that I like) that are playing tennis. Last night was my first match (I'm in the bottom tier, obviously). I learned quite quickly that I need to practice my serve (double faults all over the place). But, I had a great time. I lost 6-0, 6-1. But, I did get that one. We played for about an hour and I can't wait to get out again next week.

No comments: